SOAL BAHASA INGGRIS MID GENAP SMK KLS XI

Mata Pelajaran       : Bahasa Inggris                            
Kelas                          : XI SMK

                Read the dialogue below and answer the questions!

Father   : “ Do you see where your mother is, Gani?”
Gani       :” I don’t see her. Why don;t you look for her in her studyShe may be reading there or she may be listening to her favorite records. She couldn’t be  cooking in the kitchenhe . Poor mother! d She worked  very hard yesterday. She must have been tired now.
Father   : “ I like to hear your concern about her, Gani. Shouldn’t you be doing your homework now?”
Gani       : “I think I should , but I’ve just discovered that I haven’t jotted down anything in my notebook. So I don’t know which math exercise I have to do. What a fool i am! I must have been a day dreaming when my math teacher assigned our homework. By the way, why are you looking for mother?”
Father   : “ Well , I want to ask your mother to have a refreshing by hanging out to the park. It might distract her mind from the tension of work.
Gani       : “ That ‘s  goog idea! Can I join with you?”
Father   : “ Certainly. We shall have more fun together. But still, I suggest that you should call your friend to ask what your homework is and then do your homework first before join us.
Gani       : “ allright, Iam going to do my homework as soon as I know about it and I’ll join you then.”
Father   : “ That’s good boy.”

Question:

1.       Why does father look for mother?
2.       Why doesn’t Gani do his homework?
3.       What will father take mother to?
4.       “....know about it...” What does ‘it’ refer to?
5.       What does father suggest to his son?

Give your opinion about these following cases!

1.       What’s your opinion about leaving the lesson in your class?
2.       What do you think about your english teacher?
3.       What’s your comment about your classmate?
4.       What do you think about the singing competition program on TV?
5.       What do you think about your country?

Try to make a short dialogue based on the following situation below!

1.       Ask your friend to go to the movie this weekend.
2.       Ask your friend to go picnic with you.
3.       as k your friend to see the music concert tonight.
4.       Ask your friend to go to your friend birthday party.

5.       Ask your friend to go to your bitrhday party.


Untuk mendapatkan fileSOAL BAHASA INGGRIS MID GENAP SMK KLS XI secara lengkap dapat anda unduh di link download di bawah ini.

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment