SOAL BHS INGGRIS KELAS XI SEMESTER GENAP SMK 2015

Berikut ini adalah soal-soal ujian semester matapelajaran bahasa inggris untuk SMA/SMK kelas XI semester genap. Jumlah soal ada 40 soal berbentuk pilihan ganda. Contoh soal dapat anda lihat di bawah ini.

A. ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS BY CROSSING a, b, c, or d on the correct answer!

Dialogue for number 1-2

A       : “ … (1) do you Think is suitable for me?”
B       : “The blue one. It looks more elegant than others.”
A       : “I don’t think so. It is too sexy.”
B       : “ …… (2)? I believe that’s good choice.”
A       : “Great!”

1.
a.  Which gown
b.  What gown
c.  Whose gown
d.  This a good gown

2.
a.  Try this one
b.  What about the black one
c.  This is good one
d.  Is it good

Dialogue for number 3 – 4

Asih   : “Bimo, I Want to have a dinner with
              Sinta … (3) for me which restaurant having good food?”
Bimo : “Why don’t you go to Moen-mien?”
Asih   : “ … (4). Sinta is vegetarian.”
Bimo : “I see. What about Japanese restaurant? It serves vegetarian food.”
Asih   : “That’s good idea. Thanks, Bimo.”

3.
a.  Do you have money
b.  Any message
c.  What do you think
d.  Do you have any idea

4.
 a.  That’s great
b.  I don’t think so
c.  Good idea
d.  I agree with you

Dialogue for number 5 – 6

A       : “Do you know how to delete all the messages here?”
B       : “ … (5).”
A       : “Okay. Then, … (6)?”
B       : “Press shift+delete at the same time.”
A       : “Thank you.”

5.
a.  Open the gate
b.  Open the system
c.  Drag all the massages
d.  Click right

6.
a.  Is it good
b.  What”s the next
c.  Are you sure
d.  It is correct way

Dialogue for number 7 - 8

A       : “Which gowndo you think is suitable for me
B       : “The blue one. It looks … (7) that others.”
A       : “I Guess not. It is too sexy.”
B       : What about the black one?”
A       : …. (8)! I like it.

7.
a.  Elegant
b.  More elegant
c.  Most elegant
d.  The most elegant

8.
a.  No thanks
b.  Oh no
c.  Great choice
d.  Not really good

Dialogue for number 9 – 10

A       : “I have a problem in my thesis.”
B       : “ …. (9)?”
A       : “I have. They recommended me to find the book but I still can find it.”
B       : “ … (10) for the second time. I”II help you to find it.”
A       : “Thanks bro.”

9.
a.  You should go earlier
b.  Why don’t you ask to your lecturer
c.  Do you have others ideas
d.  Try to go library

10.
a.  Be patient
b.  Take is easy
c.   Believe me you can do it
d.   You’d batter try again


Untuk mendapatkan file SOAL BHS INGGRIS KELAS XI SEMESTER GENAP SMK secara lengkap dapat anda unduh di link download di bawah ini.

No comments:

Post a Comment