SOAL MIDLE SEMESTER GANJIL TOEIC KELAS XII SMK

Mata Pelajaran           : TOEIC                                                        
Kelas                          : XII SMK
   
A.      CHANGE  THE  WORDS  IN  THE  BRACKETS  INTO  THE  CORRECT  FORM....!

1.       We .................................( stay ) in this place if the day rained.
2.       If she love me, I ..................................( love ) her too.
3.       We will................................( come ), if she comes there.
4.       If I had passed the final test, I ...................................( continue ) to study abroad.
5.       Rudy doesn’t study hard, if he studied harder, She....................( pass ) the examination easly.
6.       If I get the price, I ...................................( travel ) around the word.
7.       If  Wawan ..................................( see ) you, will he recognize you ?
8.       Erlin ...............................( buy ) a new notebook, If her mother gives her a lot of money.
9.       If  I had a lot of money, I .................................( travel ) around the world.
10.   I ....................................( understand ) easily, if you explained to me clearly and slowly.

B.      WRITE DOWN THE FACT OF THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT...!!

11.   I would go for a picnic, if l were free today. (.................................................)
12.   If you won the competition, you would get a lot of money. ( .................................................
 ................................................)
13.   If the classroom had been very dirty, the students would have cleaned it.( ................. ................................................................)
14.   If they had a lot of time, they would visit their parents.( ......................................................)
15.   If she had passed the exam, she would have felt happier.( ...................................................)
16.   If I were an electrician, I would repair your TV.( ....................................................................)
17.   If you had joined the group, you would have payed the tuition fee.( ....................................
.............................................)
18.   If the manager came, she would report her activity.( ...........................................................)
19.   If she had been at home yesterday I would have visited her.( .............................................
 ............................................)
20.   If I had known she was in the hospital, I would have gone to visit her. ( ..............................           ............................................)        

Untuk mendapatkan file SOAL MIDLE SEMESTER GANJIL TOEIC KELAS XII SMK. secara lengkap dapat anda unduh di link download di bawah ini.

Download   

No comments:

Post a Comment